CLICK BELOW FOR BLUEHOST DISCOUNT LINK
Check for Bluehost Promos Here: http://www.bluehost.com/track/tylerbots/ *
Learn how to point a Godaddy domain name to your Bluehost hosting account.
*Some of the links above and below are affiliate links, which means that should you click through and make a purchase, I receive a commission. However, I link to these companies because of their service/product quality, not because of the commissions received.
This video will show you a quick overview on how to set up your Godaddy domain name to a Bluehost hosting account using an ip address. This will allow you to keep your domain registered at Godaddy but hosted on your Bluehost account.
1. Login to your Bluehost Account.
2. Click on Hosting – Cpanel to find your Dedicated IP Address, Then Copy the IP Address.
3. Log in to your GoDaddy account and click on Visit My Account.
4. Click on Manage in the Domains section. For the domain name you’d like to work with.
5. In order to point your domain name to BlueHost, click on the A record and paste your Bluehost IP Adress in the value box, the click save.
6. Next, go to BlueHost and log in. Go to the Domains tab at the top.
7. In the Shortcuts section, click on Assign a Domain to Your cPanel Account. Select the option, Use a domain that is not already associated with your account and add the domain name that’s set up in GoDaddy. It will verify that the nameservers have been switched.
8. Don’t worry about filling in any items in Step 3.
9. Under Step 4, click on Assign this Domain. This may take a few seconds, but once it’s complete, you’re done.
Congrats – you’ve just set up a GoDaddy domain name on a BlueHost hosting account!
Get Bluehost Here:
Learn More About Bluehost
For More Hosting Guides Visit Us At: